查看:317 回復:1 發表於 2016-9-21 14:15:07
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-9-21 14:15:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 英语美文鉴赏:The Gold Chain金链 [複製鏈接]

英语美文鉴赏:The Gold Chain金链# f0 Z. w! Q3 i

+ w& A) v. \/ K& h' K3 p  Once upon a time, there was a poor fisherman who always dreamed of becoming rich. He wished to become a millionaire, and so did his wife.4 O) T6 z) g( G; z$ v# s
  很久以前,有个贫穷的渔夫,他总是梦想着能够发大财,希望自己能够成为百万富翁,他妻子也是如此。
' q7 s+ P4 W# E6 t% ~1 L: L5 ?  He had heard from some old men before, that several ships loaded with diamonds and gold had once sunk in the nearby seashore.
9 p8 N0 u% E2 v& s  他曾听一些年长者说过,以前有几艘载满金银珠宝的船只沉没在附近的海域。/ K' p- w8 _' h5 ^( E
  Because of this, for a long time he kept searching that whole area for this treasure.! X6 [9 h, P5 p( @" l
  因此,长期以来,他一直在这一带的海域里搜寻着金银珠宝。
3 p/ W, o0 S1 ~5 O  One day, while he was sitting on the boat daydreaming, he suddenly felt that the fishing rod was being weighed down by a heavy object.1 h! W( Q4 e1 A8 D8 ?
  有一天,正当他坐在船上想入非非时,忽然感到钓线被非常沉重的东西拖住了。
8 K6 G. ]  @; I5 Q* X1 k/ ?' A  He excitedly pulled hard at it, and what he saw made him exclaim,“Wow! A big, shiny gold chain!”( r  i3 Y" v% \% ~9 m+ m+ z5 @
  他非常兴奋,使劲地往上拉,当鱼线拖出水面时,他不禁大声尖叫起来:“哇!金光闪闪的长金链!”* Q( X! w5 B5 J, F* e8 \) {6 K: u, K
  He pulled hard at the gold chain to get it into the boat, but there seemed to be no end to it. His boat started to get over-loaded and the sea water filled his boat.
$ m( e) d* o9 @7 Z  他拼命地把金链子往船上拖,可是似乎没有尽头。他的小船超载了,海水开始灌进船舱。) u  R& f: k- u8 t- c8 D
  However, he had begun dreaming of a big house, a big piece of land and buying horses and cows...He kept pulling in the chain though the boat kept sinking.% Z( w: w& R3 G
  然而,他却依旧没完没了地做着黄粱美梦:可以买一幢大房子,置一大片稻田,再买下几头牛、几匹马……尽管小船一直往下沉,他却依然拖着金链。
% k, R# s( M3 }2 ]# Y  The boat was finally submerged and he struggled to stay afloat. Unfortunately his feet were entangled in the gold chain and he drowned.
, I) M5 _' W+ d( d6 a  最后,小船终于沉下去了,落入水中的他拼命挣扎想游出水面。不幸的是,他的双脚被金链死死缠住,淹死了。! m3 I& M/ U# `7 l6 d) t0 x% s

" M- _5 P, d2 T  |0 f
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳

回復樓主 親!! 現在是淩晨!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部